Wednesday, September 7, 2016

One day till we fly!!!!

Honestly I am still waiting for the email that says it was a mistake and that it isn't time yet, but no such thing Praise the Lord!!  We are almost all packed, my mom is here to take over my duties, and Andrew has all his work things in order to be gone for awhile.  This is such a surreal feeling.  For four years I would sit and imagine how this is going to feel and now as I sit preparing to fly on Thursday; and I am almost floating through it.

Honestly God has this, all my worrying, frustrations and disappointments of the last four years seem to be so far behind me.  This is what I have learned through this whole time.  That God has Haddie, has this process, has me and my crazy body, my kids we are going to miss, our process there, the judge, everything!  He has everything!  All my worrying ever got me was heartache, frusteration, stress, and doubt.  About four months ago the Lord showed me that my worrying was getting me nowhere.  So I gave it all to Him and tried to stop taking it back.  Until two days before we got our notification of our court date and Haddie was so strongly on my mind.  I couldn't shake it; only thing I could do was go to my quite place and pray.  Then He answered the prayer we have been praying for four years!!  Oh so much excitement.

I have learned and am learning that God is so faithful even after years.  Sometimes the moment we least expect something is the moment He says ok it is time.




Please keep our trip in your prayers, our kids staying home, my mom who will be watching the kids, Haddie's transition, our transition as new parents to our lovely daughter, and that the paperwork is speedy so we can get home.  Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

More to come....













No comments:

Post a Comment