Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Speechless....

All blessing, honor and glory to our God!  Well after a rough night of listening to the Hindu festival drums all night, finding out our court date was pushed back because of a Muslim holiday and feeling homesick; we got the best news ever.  We were going to meet our Haddie girl.  But before I get into that I would like to mention some of the things the Lord has taught me thus far.  Listening to the drums all night really wears you down especially when you know that they are celebrating and worshiping so many false gods.  The sadness, anger, and brokenness is overwhelming.  It reminded me of the battle of Jericho and how God used the marching and trumpets to bring down the walls.  Oh  how I wanted to run out there and shout I have the one true God let me tell you about Him!  He has also taught me why He had the book of Leviticus written, never before did I understand until coming here and seeing what happens when people do not know about cleanliness, and the many different topics mentioned in God's Law.  The brokenness, lostness, and hopelessness that I see in some of these people is overwhelming.  But when I think about the hope we saw when we went to church, that was amazing!!! Haddie's people are beautifully and wonderfully made and oh so deservant of the love that God has for them.  If only they knew...

As for Haddie, WOW!  When she walked into the room it was like we were dreaming.  I just wanted to run over scoop her up and comfort her but her poor little body was shaking from fear and her beautiful brown eyes looked through us afraid of what do or look at.  Until we brought out the bubbles and of course daddy knows how to get kids to smile.  Her first smiles happened when Andrew was playing bubbles with her.  I had the honor of making some of those smiles on the swings, surreal!






This is Hadassah Bharathi Moore our daughter.  

https://g.co/kgs/gUJLHz.   Our song throughout this.

















1 comment:

  1. So emotional while reading this. So thankful for your sweet, sweet girl and that you had time with her!! Hallelujah! Prayers for her trembling, precious heart and both of yours...

    ReplyDelete