Monday, September 19, 2016

Walls keep coming down...God has this!

Dear Haddie,
    We have only known each other for only a few days but you my girl are so loved.  When we first met you shook like a leaf, scared to even look at us.  The walls came down a little at court after hours of sitting there waiting and playing with books and bubbles.  We have been together for two full days now and the walls just keep coming down.  You went from shaking in fear to shaking in joy and laughter when daddy tickles you.  You went from not talking to trying some English words.  You are so incredibly brave my girl and oh so smart, even had someone comment on you understanding what daddy and I were saying.  You are loved my girl by your family, your friends, and most importantly your God.  Thank you for beginning to trust us little one.

Mama

Andrew and I are so in awe of God.  He is taking so many walls down for Haddie right now it is amazing.  She goes into full laughter moments and smiles at strangers even, only when we are near her though.  I have also noticed her take Andrew to the side so he didn't get run over by a cart.  That is a huge step for her to try to protect her daddy.  She is also so smart she not only knows her ABC's she knows her colors in English and she knows most of what we are saying.  Not sure how because she has had no formal schooling but wow she will outsmart us all.  I know there is a lot of healing and growing to do but she is off to an amazing start.  I can't wait to see how God will continue to help her blossom.  Simply amazing our Haddie girl is.  


Please continue to pray for written orders and her passport so we can get on to Delhi.  Thank you all for your prayers and support I know I say it all the time but we can not do this without your support and prayer.  
























1 comment: